- Ensure that all products of the Partner are delivered on-time, on quality within scope and budget
- Follow-up our partner's activities and therefore apply our Make or Buy strategy
- Follow-up in a weekly basis the balance between Workload & Capacity (Adec.)
- Track and solve on a weekly basis the blocking points of our partner
- Contribute to the elaboration of the tactical planning
- Track and coordinate Quality Action Sheet and Follow-up Corrective Action (based on TDTA inputs)Track the Curative / Corrective Action (based on Quality assurance plan) together with Production Managers
- Monitor our partner's Performance and provide the view to Production Managers Report andescalate to management as needed
- Perform the KPI consolidation at Partner level.
- Responsible for the computation and analysis of the corresponding KPIs (OTD, OTR, OTQ, etc.)
- Managing the work packages for the Tech Data (from initialization of a technical changes tocompletion of a revision) in relation with direct stakeholders (PMP / TDTA)
- Leading the Partner’s Weekly meeting (Activity Review / Blocking points / Technicalassessments/ etc.).
- Lead the Monthly meeting of Partners
- Management and reporting of the identified risks.
- Contribute to the Daily / Weekly / Monthly MAP and LF Team meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of engineering oder international management
- Professional experience in project management
- Professional experience in informationsystems
- Professional experience in the area of tech data
- Proficient knowledg of MS-Office and SAP
Unser Angebot klingt wie für Sie gemacht? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung – gerne online bei Felix Prikryl.